Monday, April 17, 2006

The Goddess On My Desktop...

I've been revamping my loveyourbelly.com website in preparation for the release of the new and expanded edition of The Woman's Belly Book, all about reclaiming our body's center as sacred, not shameful.

I've been working long hours, my belly rumbling its own comments from time to time. As I prepared to call it quits last night, I noticed that one of the web pages had made its way to my desktop. It's an excerpt from an ancient Indian scripture called The Mystery of the Triune Goddess. The Mother of the Universe tells us where she is and how to connect with her:

"Abide in the core of your being — you will find Me there."

What a timely reminder!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The triune goddess is also among many recognised by people who consider themselves neo-pagan. The concept of finding the goddess within yourself is the central theme of 'the charge of the goddess'...versions of which have been written by many authors. Google this phrase for more details.
-Allan G
miracles are everywhere