Monday, August 07, 2006

My Rights as a Woman at ANY Size

From Fatima Parker, President
International Size Acceptance Association
Middle East and North Africa

I have the right to love and be loved.
I have the right to move freely and express myself in my own ways.
I have the right to feel sexy.
I have the right to feel beautiful.
I have the right to move with dignity and grace.
I have the right to take up all the space my body needs.
I have the right to be treated with respect.
I have the right to love myself as I am NOW--not as I wish I was, or as I was at another time in my life, or as others want me to be.
I have the right to feel successful and fulfilled in all aspects of my life.
I have the right to live joyfully and fully.
I have the right to be a diva, a Beauty Queen in body heart and soul.

3 comments:

James said...

I have the right to say that oversized women are less attractive then thin ones.

Lisa said...

Since "attractive" qualities are a matter of personal opinion, I suggest the accurate statement is that oversized women are less attractive to you than thin ones. You certainly have the right to speak for yourself!

Rosalia said...

I agree with lisa . being attractive is by means a personal opinion. I think what makes a women beautiful is confidece. a